Thursday, August 16, 2012

Light!

Shine on, young ladiators! It's a new day and there is opportunity out there. I'm always seeing things differently and today (yesterday) was no exception. I had a really weird Wednesday but it's over now and I can be glad. At least, for that...
The Cobalt is another story.
Just talked with Abel briefly at the tail-end of the show. It was good to see him again. I haven't seen him as often lately. He says something about hibernation.
Whatever. 
Jimmy walkin up to me right now saying "Hey man, I'm in trouble. I need fifty cents to get on this bus."
I gave him 65.
Check Video of Jimmy at:
Www.Youtube.com/discoministries

On tonight's show, we had Aaron, The Survivalists, Ana, Marco, Peter, & Abel. It was great! Check it out at:
Www.Blogtalkradio.com/discoministries

No comments:

Post a Comment